There are MANY ways to support CFMG and help us get started:
1. Become a Supporting Member CLICK FOR DETAILS (THE BEST WAY TO HELP)
For the cost of one (admittedly overpriced) coffee per month, you can help pay for the website, support hands-on seminars and cover other startup costs. Renting a space will be our biggest expense and will require grant money, but the Supporting Members are crucial for keeping the operation going during the grant application process. Even more importantly, our Supporting Members show that the community stands behind this project, which will go a long way toward the success of our grant applications.
2. Donate Space
We are in need of:
- A secure location to store donated equipment
- Temporary locations to meet, have public workshops, etc.
- Intermediate spaces where we can set up equipment and operate until a long term home is available
- A long term home
If you know of any such spaces that may be available for free or at very reduced rates, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Donate Equipment
Please contact us at email@example.com with any equipment you might be willing to donate
4. Donate Time
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in volunteering or helping out in any other ways.
5. Make a one-time cash donation
Use the Venmo QR code to the right or mail a check to
Cape Fear Makers Guild
405 S. 3rd Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
6. Shop at our Store CLICK FOR DETAILS
Who wouldn't love some CFMG merch? Answer: No one. Which means everyone wants it.
7. Shop Amazon using the Smile program with CFMG as the designated charity.
Cape Fear Makers Guild is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and donations may be tax-deductable.